High in protein, no added sugar, vegan, only 100 kcal per muffin, less fat… oh no this is not a dream! Trust me you will love them!
- 3 Bananas
- 50g Applesauce (Apfelmark)
- 20ml Sunflower oil (Sonnenblumenöl)
- 50g Half-fat margarine (Halbfettmargarine)
- 30ml Maple sirup (Ahornsirup)
- 15g Baking Soda (1 Pack Backpulver)
- 50g Almond-flour (Mandelmehl)
- 50g Coconut-flour (Kokosmehl)
- 100g Proteinpowder, I used a neutral one but you can also use a vanilla powder
- 2 tsp.Vanilla extract
- 1 Apple
- cinnamon (Zimt)
1. Mix bananas, applesauce, oil, margarine and sirup. I used the Nutri Bullet again.
2. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and protein powder and whisk it.
3. Cut the apple into small cubes and add it. Add some cinnamon
4. Bake it for 25 minutes 220C (top and bottom heat)
AAAAAND the nutrition facts:
Let me know if you liked them 🙂